The National Immigrant Entrepreneurs Summit is BACK on Saturday, November 19th in Ankeny, Iowa. There are a several ways that you might be interested in getting involved: apply to speak, attend, or compete.
Apply to Speak
Calling all experts! Let your voice be heard at the Immigrant Entrepreneurs Summit.
The Immigrant Entrepreneurs Summit works with small business owners to help them succeed. During the Summit, there will be workshops to inform, educate and inspire business owners. They are anticipating more than 800 attendees! If you have a business topic of expertise to share, submit to be a speaker at the National Immigrant Entrepreneurs Summit.
Specifically, they are looking for people that can speak on the following topics:
- IT Fundamentals
- Leadership Development
- Business process improvement/quality
- Marketing Strategies
- Business Plan
- Sales techniques
- Attracting high-quality Employees
- Cash Flow Management
- KPIs for Business
- Customer Satisfaction
- Web and Social Media Strategies
- Lending options
- Small Business Benefits & Compensation
Each session is 60-minutes (including Q&A time) and can be done in the following ways:
- Discussion / Work-session
- Case studies
Come for a day of sharing, learning, and celebrating entrepreneurship at the 15th annual IES! Tickets are $70 (scholarships available) and the day will include workshops, networking opportunities, and awards. You can purchase a ticket here.
- 8:30 – 9:00 AM – Check-in / Breakfast
- 9:00 – 9:45 AM – Opening Ceremony
- 10:00 – 11:00 AM – Workshop Session I
- 11:00 – 11:15 AM – Network with Exhibitors
- 11:15 AM – 12:15 PM – Workshops Session II
- 12:30 – 2:15 PM – Awards Luncheon
- 2:30 – 3:30 PM – Workshop Session III
- 3:30 – 5:30 PM – Underwriting Exposed Competition
Win $5,000 in a business pitch competition.
- Immigrant-owned business (51% or more)
- Less than $10,000 in sales in the last fiscal year or the past 12 months
- Must be present to pitch in-person at the conference on Saturday, Nov 19th
Application (1 page each):
- Personal Story
- Business Plan
- Budget Projection / What you plan to do with the money
Apply by Oct 21st: https://iesusa.org/underwriting-exposed/
For assistance with the application, contact: Catherine Tran at firstname.lastname@example.org